PC Gaming Product Guide

Virtual Reality

multiple people using virtual reality head sets.

There are several competing brands for VR, but it is still very new. Not that many people have actually experienced it. I personally have had quite a bit of experience with the  HTC VIVE . My best friend bought it for Christmas and I helped set it up. The Vive is steam ready , so you can access VR compatible games through your steam account rather than making a game account else where. Once you are actually using it. It feels as if you reality changes. I remember my very first game I ever played on the HTC VIVE was the plank walk. In that game you are on a sky scraper and the objective of the game is for you to walk the plank. At first it was actually scary, and I did feel 1000 feet above the ground. Luckily, I did not have a fear of heights. Unfortunately when my friend's mom tried it. She was paralyzed with fear, and had to take off the virtual reality head set. She then went and puked in the bathroom. It goes to show how realistic the HTC VIVE can be. There are other games that are not as scary such as Fruit Ninja, or Onward. I recommend saving up and getting one of these because this is where the future of gaming is headed, and because it is so new all the games on Steam sell for $10 or less.


Gaming Mouses

If you have been using the regular 3 button HP mouse, but you have an amazing rig. Throw it right out the window because I have some amazing suggestions for you.

Logitech G402

This is my favorite mouse. I bought it a few years ago when I built my first gaming desktop, so I can reassure you this mouse is built to last. It has 8 custom buttons, and it comes with it's own software that allows you to configure each one exactly how you want it. When you are playing a game you can run macros as fast as 1000 clicks per second. They claim that the mouse lasts around 20 million clicks. As much as I have used it over the span of 3 years there has not been a single problem yet.



Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB FPS Gaming Mouse

Corsair is one of my favorite trusted brands. I would buy everything from them. They are especially famous for the RAM they sell. Corsair does sell other products such as computer mouses. This specific mouse is a newer model on the market.
  • 12,000 DPI
  • Weight tuning system
  • Custom RGB and double macros
  • 8 custom buttons


Headsets & Microphones

Blue Yeti  USB Microphone - Blackout Edition

If you are trying to get into YouTube, or Twitch. You will need quality audio. I have never exited someones video or stream faster then when I hear terrible audio. That is why I recommend the Blue Yeti.
I've used it in my videos and for that price it makes you sound professional.
  • Allows recording in cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional, and stereo
  • Plug and Play
  • Can record in almost any setting


DigitalServiceReview. Powered by Blogger.